New York, NY – July 21, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — Keller Williams NYC (www.kwnyc.com), the Manhattan franchise of leading real estate firm Keller Williams Realty Inc., has appointed Ikhan El as a licensed real estate salesperson.
Previously licensed with Warburg Realty, El specializes in the luxury market for both international and local clients, with a focus on high-end condominiums, loft spaces and commercial properties throughout New York City.
“With his impressive background and experience working with luxury properties for some of the top firms in Manhattan, Ikahn is a welcome addition to our team,” states Adina Azarian, CEO of Keller Williams NYC.
El studied acting and dance in Hollywood before moving to New York to pursue film and television. Once in the city, he fulfilled his passion for interior design and architecture by obtaining his real estate license. El was trained by the illustrious Lee Strasberg and famed acting coach Susan Batson, and he also studied dance with Geoffry Holder and at Alvin Ailey Dance Studios.
About Keller Williams NYC
Founded in 1983, Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the second-largest real estate franchise operation in the United States, with 701 offices and almost 80,000 associates in the United States and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1990, has an agent-centric culture that emphasizes access to leading-edge education and promotes an economic model that rewards associates as stakeholders and partners. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes and commercial real estate properties. For more information, or to search for homes for sale visit Keller Williams Realty online at (www.kw.com)
No related posts.
- At Gillibrand & Schumer’s Urging, Feds Lift Restrictions for Hundreds of Sandy Homeowners Currently Disqualified for Disaster Aid
- Mangano: IDA Helps Bring Much Needed Rental Housing Options To Nassau County
- Governor Cuomo Highlights New York State Budget in Monroe County
- A.G. Schneiderman Secures Agreement With Major Commercial Real Estate Company To Ensure Equal Access To Its Shopping Center Parking Lots
- SCHUMER & GILLIBRAND ANNOUNCE $1.7 MILLION IN FEDERAL FUNDS TO BUYOUT AND DEMOLISH SEVERLY FLOOD-DAMAGED BUILDINGS IN DELAWARE COUNTY – WILL REMOVE BLIGHTED PROPERTIES AND CREATE NEW GREEN SPACE IN VILLAGE OF SIDNEY
- Congressman Engel announces over $3 million HUD award for homeless services
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services