Free  Personal  Search  Engines
Major Men’s Apparel Brand Leases Approximately 9,000 Square Feet
NEW YORK CITY, NY – February 15, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Men’s Wearhouse, a leading U.S. men’s apparel retailer, has opened a 9,200-square-foot store in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn, according to Frank Zuckerbrot, president of Sholom & Zuckerbrot Realty, whose firm represented the tenant in its long-term lease.
Men’s Wearhouse is the latest retailer to open an outpost at central Brooklyn’s Triangle Junction Shopping Center, a recently developed retail project anchored by a 225,000-square-foot Target. The property is located at “The Junction,” a marketplace defined by the intersection of Flatbush and Nostrand Avenues and Brooklyn College. The landlord was represented by Peter Botsaris of Botsaris Realty Group.
Houston-based Men’s Wearhouse ranks among the world’s largest specialty retailers for men. Its founder and chief executive, George Zimmer, has been widely seen for decades in television ads ending with the familiar words, “You’re going to like the way you look…I guarantee it.”
“Men’s Wearhouse has been a client of ours for many years,” says Doug Weinstein, who represented the tenant for S&Z. “We look forward to helping the company expand its footprint of stores in high-traffic shopping centers throughout the metropolitan New York City marketplace.”
In addition to Men’s Wearhouse, S&Z represents the discount men’s and women’s clothing chain K&G Fashion Superstore, a division of the Men’s Wearhouse brand. K&G is also actively expanding throughout the area, taking occupancy of stores in the 20,000-square-foot range.
Founded in 1962, Sholom & Zuckerbrot Realty LLC is a full-service real estate firm offering retail, office, industrial and investment brokerage, property management, plus development and build-to-suit projects. The firm is based in Long Island City (Queens), New York City. Additional information is available at www.s-z.com.
From: SHOLOM & ZUCKERBROT REALTY
35-11 35 Avenue
Long Island City, N.Y. 11106
Contact: Mike Odenthal, LVM Group Inc.
mike (at) lvmgroup (dot) com; 212-499-6571
No related posts.
- At Gillibrand & Schumer’s Urging, Feds Lift Restrictions for Hundreds of Sandy Homeowners Currently Disqualified for Disaster Aid
- Bellone, Krupski, LaValle and Riverhead Officials Announce Support for Continued Downtown Revitalization of Riverhead
- Workers at High Line Luxury Buildings Tell Management: New York Shouldn’t Just Be Livable for the 1%
- HPD, HDC & NYCHA Join SKA Marin and Partners to Celebrate the Ribbon-Cutting for New Affordable Senior Housing in Brooklyn
- Governor Cuomo Announces Major Project to Upgrade Storm Protections for Howard Beach, Queens
- Mangano Announces Warmbed Emergency Winter Shelter Program
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services