Major Men’s Apparel Brand Leases Approximately 9,000 Square Feet
NEW YORK CITY, NY – February 15, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Men’s Wearhouse, a leading U.S. men’s apparel retailer, has opened a 9,200-square-foot store in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn, according to Frank Zuckerbrot, president of Sholom & Zuckerbrot Realty, whose firm represented the tenant in its long-term lease.
Men’s Wearhouse is the latest retailer to open an outpost at central Brooklyn’s Triangle Junction Shopping Center, a recently developed retail project anchored by a 225,000-square-foot Target. The property is located at “The Junction,” a marketplace defined by the intersection of Flatbush and Nostrand Avenues and Brooklyn College. The landlord was represented by Peter Botsaris of Botsaris Realty Group.
Houston-based Men’s Wearhouse ranks among the world’s largest specialty retailers for men. Its founder and chief executive, George Zimmer, has been widely seen for decades in television ads ending with the familiar words, “You’re going to like the way you look…I guarantee it.”
“Men’s Wearhouse has been a client of ours for many years,” says Doug Weinstein, who represented the tenant for S&Z. “We look forward to helping the company expand its footprint of stores in high-traffic shopping centers throughout the metropolitan New York City marketplace.”
In addition to Men’s Wearhouse, S&Z represents the discount men’s and women’s clothing chain K&G Fashion Superstore, a division of the Men’s Wearhouse brand. K&G is also actively expanding throughout the area, taking occupancy of stores in the 20,000-square-foot range.
Founded in 1962, Sholom & Zuckerbrot Realty LLC is a full-service real estate firm offering retail, office, industrial and investment brokerage, property management, plus development and build-to-suit projects. The firm is based in Long Island City (Queens), New York City. Additional information is available at www.s-z.com.
From: SHOLOM & ZUCKERBROT REALTY
35-11 35 Avenue
Long Island City, N.Y. 11106
Contact: Mike Odenthal, LVM Group Inc.
mike (at) lvmgroup (dot) com; 212-499-6571
- RadioShack Opens New Queens Store In Deal Negotiated by Sholom & Zuckerbrot
NEW YORK CITY, NY - February 9, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- RadioShack, one of the world’s largest consumer electronics retailers, has opened a new store in the Kew Gardens section of Queens, according to Frank Zuckerbrot, president of Sholom & Zuckerbrot, the managing and exclusive leasing agents for Hillside Plaza Shopping Center....
- Sholom & Zuckerbrot Negotiates Two Suffolk County Leases For Nation’s Largest Tool and Equipment Retailer
NEW YORK CITY, NY - January 26, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- In deals arranged by Douglas Weinstein of Sholom & Zuckerbrot Realty (S&Z), Harbor Freight Tools, the nation’s largest tool and equipment retailer, will open an approximately 19,000-square-foot store in Huntington, N.Y. and an approximately 16,000-square-foot store in Centereach, N.Y., in Suffolk County on Long Island....
- Top Brand StrategyCompany Leases Office Space at 1450 Broadway In Deal Brokered by Winoker Realty
NEW YORK CITY, NY - November 1, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Brand Matter, LLC, a premier brand strategy firm, has signed a lease for 5,776 square feet of office space at 1450 Broadway, according to Corey Abdo, executive vice president and principal of Winoker Realty, who represented the landlord in the deal, along with senior managing director Barry Bernstein...
- Winoker Realty Brokers Office Deal for Private Security Consultancy
NEW YORK CITY, NY - October 11, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Winoker Realty has brokered a lease for midtown office space to be occupied by Esteem Security Services, Inc. at 29 West 30th Street in Manhattan, according to Elliot Klein, senior vice president at Winoker....
- Top-Of-the-Line Cashmere Supplier Comes to Madison Avenue in Deal Brokered by Winoker Realty
NEW YORK CITY, NY - September 12, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Winoker Realty has leased midtown office space to Oakhurst Partners, LLC, the corporate parent of cashmere and camelhair fabric supplier Amicale Industries, Inc., according to Barry Bernstein, senior managing director at Winoker....
- At Gillibrand & Schumer’s Urging, Feds Lift Restrictions for Hundreds of Sandy Homeowners Currently Disqualified for Disaster Aid
- Schumer, Gillibrand Call for ‘Proof Of Loss’ Extension for Sandy Victims; Deadline Fast Approaching & Many Homeowners Still Need Time to File Flood Insurance Claims
- Governor Cuomo Announces Completion of Academy Lofts Project in Arbor Hill
- Empire State median sales price continues to climb as home sales dip in first quarter
- SCHUMER TO FEDS: WHEN IT COMES TO SANDY RECOVERY, DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE NORTH SHORE – CRITICAL SANDY REBUILDING PROJECTS HAVE NOT BEEN FUNDED BY FEDS IN TOWN OF NORTH HEMPSTEAD
- Governor Cuomo Announces $95 Million to Build Affordable Housing Across the State
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services