Cushman & Wakefield Named Leasing and Managing Agent For W&H’s 501 Seventh Avenue; Blair and Kearns at Leasing Helm
NEW YORK CITY, NY – March 1, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Cushman & Wakefield has been appointed the leasing and managing agent of W&H Properties’ 501 Seventh Avenue, effective today, announces Anthony Malkin, president of Malkin Holdings, which supervises W&H Properties.
Harry F. Blair and Sean Kearns, senior director and director of Cushman & Wakefield, respectively, will lead the firm’s leasing team at 501 Seventh Avenue. The two real estate veterans already head up leasing at another W&H property: 250 West 57th Street.
“501 Seventh Avenue and 250 West 57th Street have received tremendous investment in top-to-bottom upgrades. We have had good success with their transformations,” says Mr. Malkin. “Harry and Sean are already doing a great job highlighting the qualities of these outstanding Pre-War Trophies to more and better members of the brokerage community. We’re very happy to be working with them and are enjoying the results of their efforts.”
Bill Feeks, the current property manager of 501 Seventh Avenue, will continue in that role, and is also now the property manager of W&H’s 112 West 34th Street.
“Bill has done a great job in the years he’s been with W&H,” says Mr. Malkin. “The tenants at 112 West 34th Street will appreciate his hands-on leadership, as the tenants at 501 Seventh Avenue do.”
Located at West 37th Street, steps from Penn Station, 501 Seventh Avenue comprises 18 stories and approximately 500,000 square feet of modern office and showroom space. The building offers convenient access to the Long Island Railroad, New Jersey Transit and Amtrak at Penn Station, Port Authority Terminal, the PATH, 11 subway lines and all major bus lines.
501 Seventh Avenue is the recipient of two prestigious Building Owners & Managers Association New York (BOMA/NY) Pinnacle Awards: Operating Office Building of the Year in 2007 and Renovated Building of the Year in 2006. A $53 million upgrade program that led to the latter included a fully renovated lobby, new elevators and windows, renovated air-conditioned public corridors and restrooms, and upgraded building-wide systems, including state-of-the-art electrical, plumbing, HVAC and security.
Part of the W&H Properties Pre-War Trophy office portfolio, the property is supervised by Malkin Holdings LLC, one of New York City’s most financially stable ownerships. W&H Properties is committed to sustainable property operations and development, including energy efficiency, water use reduction, waste and recycling and indoor environmental quality initiatives.
Available suites at 501 Seventh Avenue range from 1,500 square feet to 13,500 square feet.
Broker commissions are paid in full at lease signing.
- Blair and Kearns of Cushman & Wakefield Join Leasing Team at W&H’s 250 West 57th Street
NEW YORK CITY, NY - September 30, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- W&H Properties has appointed Harry F. Blair and Sean Kearns, senior director and director of Cushman & Wakefield, respectively, to the leasing team at 250 West 57th Street, announces Anthony E. Malkin, president of Malkin Holdings LLC, which supervises W&H Properties....
- Carolina Herrera Expands at W&H’s 501 Seventh Avenue; Now Occupies Nearly 30,000 Square Feet
NEW YORK CITY, NY - January 19, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Carolina Herrera, the fashion design company, is increasing its occupancy by more than 60 percent at W&H Properties’ 501 Seventh Avenue, bringing its total to nearly 30,000 square feet, announces Anthony Malkin, president of Malkin Holdings, which supervises W&H Properties....
- CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD NAMED AGENT FOR WAYNE SOLAR CENTER
WAYNE, N.J. - April 21, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Commercial real estate services firm Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. has been named leasing agent for the newly rebranded Wayne Solar Center office building at 1655 Valley Road in Wayne. The appointment follows the 157,000-square-foot property’s recent acquisition by New York-based APF Properties....
- CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD APPOINTED AS LEASING AGENT FOR 178,000 SF OF RETAIL SPACE AT “THE CORNER AT WALL STREET” IN DOWNTOWN MANHATTAN
NEW YORK, NY - July 12, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Cushman & Wakefield today announced it has been retained as the exclusive retail leasing agent for “The Corner at Wall Street,” a 178,000-square-foot block of prime retail space located at 23 and 35 Wall Street and 15 Broad Street in downtown Manhattan’s Financial District....
- ROSE ASSOCIATES NAMED MANAGING AGENT OF RIVERTON SQUARE
1,230-Home Rental Complex is Harlem Landmark. New York, NY - April 9, 2010 - (RealEstateRama) -- Rose Associates, Inc. announced today that it has been named the exclusive managing agent of Riverton Square, a complex of seven, 13-story buildings with a total of 1,230 residential units in Harlem....
- At Gillibrand & Schumer’s Urging, Feds Lift Restrictions for Hundreds of Sandy Homeowners Currently Disqualified for Disaster Aid
- House passes crucial job training legislation
- Tonko Statement on Housing for Undocumented Children
- Governor Cuomo Announces $14 Million in Awards for Affordable Housing
- Governor Cuomo Deploys DFS Mobile Command Center to Branchport to Help Finger Lakes Area Flood Victims
- EPA Settlement with Rochester Area Home Builder Protects Area Waterways; Developer Agrees to Construct Project to Reduce Polluted Stormwater Discharges
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services