New York, NY – March 15, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Brown Harris Stevens of the Hamptons and North Fork held its Annual Meeting at the legendary John Drew Theater at Guild Hall in East Hampton. Terra Holdings Co-Chairman William Lie Zeckendorf and Christie’s International Real Estate Vice President Kathy Coumou were amongst those making presentations describing the robust year Brown Harris Stevens as well as Christie’s real estate affiliates enjoyed in 2012. Top producing agents Marcia Altman, Christopher Burnside, Amelia Doggwiler, Martha Gundersen, and the team of Phelan and Kamela Wolf were all awarded honors before everyone adjourned to a champagne reception catered by Topping Rose. Brown Harris Stevens, the exclusive affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate, has seven offices in premier locations throughout the Hamptons and North Fork.
About Brown Harris Stevens
Brown Harris Stevens, established in 1873, is the premier provider of residential real estate services in New York. The company has offices throughout New York City, the Hamptons, North Fork and Palm Beach. Brown Harris Stevens offers more luxury residential exclusives than any other Manhattan firm, and serves as the exclusive affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate Inc., a subsidiary of Christie’s International PLC, the world’s oldest fine arts auctioneer. For more information, please visit BrownHarrisStevens.com
Brown Harris Stevens
Contact: Erik Davidowicz
edavidowicz (at) bhshamptons (dot) com
- BROWN HARRIS STEVENS DEVELOPMENT MARKETING ASSUMES SALES AT THE DILLON
NEW YORK, NY - April 3, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Brown Harris Stevens Development Marketing today announced that they have been selected as the new exclusive sales and marketing agent for The Dillon Townhouses and Condominiums, a premier condominium development located at 425 West 53rd Street in Hell’s Kitchen that is approximately 70% sold....
- PAULA DEL NUNZIO OF BROWN HARRIS STEVENS REPRESENTS SELLER OF HIGHEST SALE OF A RESIDENTIAL TOWNHOUSE IN 2010
NEW YORK, NY - January 31, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Paula Del Nunzio, Senior Vice President, Managing Director of Brown Harris Stevens, represented the seller of the Duke-Semans Mansion at 1009 Fifth Avenue, which sold for $44 million in 2010, the highest residential townhouse sale of 2010, and a 10 percent increase over the $40 million the owners paid in...
- BROWN HARRIS STEVENS DEVELOPMENT MARKETING SELECTED TO COMPLETE SALES AT RICHARD MEIER ON PROSPECT PARK
NEW YORK, NY - January 12, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Brown Harris Stevens Development Marketing announced today that they have been selected as the new exclusive sales and marketing agent for Richard Meier On Prospect Park, a premier condominium development located at One Grand Army Plaza, at the gateway to Prospect Park in Brooklyn....
- Terra Holdings Names Stephen G. Kliegerman President of Development Marketing
NEW YORK, NY - June 8, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Terra Holdings, parent company of Brown Harris Stevens and Halstead Property, is pleased to announce that Stephen G. Kliegerman has been named President of a newly formed company, Terra Development Marketing. In this new position, Kliegerman will be responsible for the operations, direction and management of new business, client...
- Saunders & Associates Has Record 2012 Sales Year Involved in 34% of Residential Real Estate Sales From Southampton to Montauk
Bridgehampton, NY - February 14, 2013 - (RealEstateRama) - Saunders & Associates, a leading independent real estate firm in the Hamptons, reports record sales of residential properties for 2012. This is the most activity the agency has seen, in terms of contract signings, property showings, and investor and developer capital commitments, since 2006...
- At Gillibrand & Schumer’s Urging, Feds Lift Restrictions for Hundreds of Sandy Homeowners Currently Disqualified for Disaster Aid
- House passes crucial job training legislation
- Tonko Statement on Housing for Undocumented Children
- Governor Cuomo Announces $14 Million in Awards for Affordable Housing
- Governor Cuomo Deploys DFS Mobile Command Center to Branchport to Help Finger Lakes Area Flood Victims
- EPA Settlement with Rochester Area Home Builder Protects Area Waterways; Developer Agrees to Construct Project to Reduce Polluted Stormwater Discharges
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services