Albany – April 12, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Many local REALTOR boards/associations and their members across New York State and the country will be showing homes to the public as part of the REALTOR Nationwide Open House Weekend, April 20-21, 2013. REALTORS from Long Island to Buffalo will assist local sellers in showcasing their homes and interested buyers will have an opportunity to visit houses in their area without having to make an appointment for a showing.
While the REALTOR Nationwide Open House Weekend will help bring buyers and sellers together, it is also an opportunity for consumers to learn about the benefits of homeownership to families, communities and the economy. New York’s REALTORS will be present at the open houses to offer their expert insight into the local housing market and answer questions about the home buying and selling process.
Owning a home provides comfort, stability and a sense of community. The Empire State’s housing market is heating up and now is the time for buyers to take advantage of a good selection of available inventory and low mortgage rates. Interested buyers should contact a REALTOR, the local market professional, for information about open houses in their area. For more information on the home buying process or to find a REALTOR, visit www.nysar.com.
The New York State Association of REALTORS is a not-for-profit trade organization representing more than 47,000 of New York State’s real estate professionals. The term REALTOR is a registered trademark, which identifies real estate professionals who subscribe to a strict code of ethics as members of the National Association of REALTORS. These REALTORS are also members of the New York State Association of REALTORS as well as their local board or association of REALTORS.
For additional information, contact:
Salvatore I. Prividera Jr.
Director of Communications
New York State Association of REALTORS, Inc.
130 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12210
sprividera (at) nysar (dot) com
No related posts.
- At Gillibrand & Schumer’s Urging, Feds Lift Restrictions for Hundreds of Sandy Homeowners Currently Disqualified for Disaster Aid
- Why We Are Worth It
- Tenants & Neighbors Names Katie Goldstein New Executive Director
- Mangano Directs Assessment Officials To Accept Grievances Until March 7th
- Wintry weather fails to quell demand for homes
- DOS HOSTS MEETING OF STATE FIRE PREVENTION AND BUILDING CODE COUNCIL
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services