New York home search capabilities expanded by IDX Broker iPhone application and Horizon Property Management Group, LLC
EUGENE, OR – April 18, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Horizon Property Management Group, LLC Broker Linda Okonzak has partnered with IDX, Inc. to deliver potential buyers a dynamic and simplified real estate resource. Searching for a home has never been easier for New York home seekers, as the New York State Alliance MLS (NYSAM) listings are now seamlessly integrated onto the search page Okonzak hosts, giving buyers thousands of options to consider in their real estate search.
In addition to unprecedented access for her clients to the MLS, Okonzak can now offer them myAgent by IDX, which gives real estate agents the ability to extend their online MLS search tools to the mobile web. This iPhone/iPad App is designed to give her agents an advantage in the field, and they can use it when touring neighborhoods with a client, or encourage their clients to download the app and after entering an Agent ID code, Horizon Property Management Group, LLC contact information shows up over the top of every search. This remarkable new app even displays all of the featured Horizon Property Management Group, LLC properties so they can be identified right away, giving clients the advantage of working with an agent right on their mobile device.
Okonzak not only supplies these unique and helpful tools to her clients, thanks to her customizable IDX solution, she also reaps the benefits of adopting IDX Broker. She can truly customize every inch of her website by easily editing the CSS and global wrappers her page hosts from her convenient IDX Control Panel. This allows her to create a unique layout and design for her page, in addition to managing the search capabilities of her website. These simple and easy to manage features are just a few of the highlights of the dynamic IDX Broker software. IDX Broker software has provided Okonzak with everything she needs to make her professional real estate website a successful and helpful online marketplace for Buffalo, New York home seekers.
Linda Okonzak is a real estate agent with Horizon Property Management Group, LLC of Buffalo, New York.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 500 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites (IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites (IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad (myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc., please visit www.idxbroker.com .
No related posts.
- At Gillibrand & Schumer’s Urging, Feds Lift Restrictions for Hundreds of Sandy Homeowners Currently Disqualified for Disaster Aid
- Why We Are Worth It
- Tenants & Neighbors Names Katie Goldstein New Executive Director
- Mangano Directs Assessment Officials To Accept Grievances Until March 7th
- Wintry weather fails to quell demand for homes
- DOS HOSTS MEETING OF STATE FIRE PREVENTION AND BUILDING CODE COUNCIL
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services