New York home search capabilities expanded by IDX Broker iPhone application and Horizon Property Management Group, LLC
EUGENE, OR – April 18, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Horizon Property Management Group, LLC Broker Linda Okonzak has partnered with IDX, Inc. to deliver potential buyers a dynamic and simplified real estate resource. Searching for a home has never been easier for New York home seekers, as the New York State Alliance MLS (NYSAM) listings are now seamlessly integrated onto the search page Okonzak hosts, giving buyers thousands of options to consider in their real estate search.
In addition to unprecedented access for her clients to the MLS, Okonzak can now offer them myAgent by IDX, which gives real estate agents the ability to extend their online MLS search tools to the mobile web. This iPhone/iPad App is designed to give her agents an advantage in the field, and they can use it when touring neighborhoods with a client, or encourage their clients to download the app and after entering an Agent ID code, Horizon Property Management Group, LLC contact information shows up over the top of every search. This remarkable new app even displays all of the featured Horizon Property Management Group, LLC properties so they can be identified right away, giving clients the advantage of working with an agent right on their mobile device.
Okonzak not only supplies these unique and helpful tools to her clients, thanks to her customizable IDX solution, she also reaps the benefits of adopting IDX Broker. She can truly customize every inch of her website by easily editing the CSS and global wrappers her page hosts from her convenient IDX Control Panel. This allows her to create a unique layout and design for her page, in addition to managing the search capabilities of her website. These simple and easy to manage features are just a few of the highlights of the dynamic IDX Broker software. IDX Broker software has provided Okonzak with everything she needs to make her professional real estate website a successful and helpful online marketplace for Buffalo, New York home seekers.
Linda Okonzak is a real estate agent with Horizon Property Management Group, LLC of Buffalo, New York.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 500 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites (IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites (IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad (myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc., please visit www.idxbroker.com .
- Search capabilities expanded for New York home seekers on the IDX-enabled website of Michael Jones
EUGENE, OR - March 26, 2013 - (RealEstateRama) -- IDX, Inc. is pleased to announce Newburgh, New York realtor Michael Jones has joined the elite group of real estate agents and brokers who have adopted a customizable IDX solution. As a subscriber to IDX Broker software, Jones can synchronize her website automatically with his membership with Empire Access MLS (EAMLS)...
- IDX Broker supplies iPhone-enabled property search to New York clients of Sophia Tseng
EUGENE, OR - April 3, 2013 - (RealEstateRama) -- IDX, Inc. and real estate professional Sophia Tseng East Coast Realtors have enabled a remarkable IDX solution on her professional website with the premier IDX Broker software. Long Island MLS (MLSLI) listings are displayed directly on the search page Tseng hosts online, giving area home seekers a comprehensive and efficient way...
- iPhone enabled property search by IDX Broker synced to New York real estate resource of Linda LaFaro
EUGENE, OR - April 17, 2013 - (RealEstateRama) -- IDX, Inc. welcomes Linda LaFaro to the ever-expanding networks of agents and brokers dedicated to transforming the online real estate search on their professional websites. As a member of the Empire Access MLS (EAMLS), LaFaro has long had access to thousands of detailed property listings. Now, his clients and other Mamaroneck,...
- iPhone enabled property search by IDX Broker synced to New York real estate resource of Domenica Neuhaus
EUGENE, OR - June 19, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- IDX, Inc. welcomes Domenica Neuhaus to the ever-expanding networks of agents and brokers dedicated to transforming the online real estate search on their professional websites. As a member of the Staten Island MLS (SIBOR), Neuhaus has long had access to thousands of detailed property listings. Now, her clients and other Staten...
- IDX Broker enables iPhone real estate search feature on New York website of Joel Krieger
EUGENE, OR - March 30, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Joel Krieger and IDX, Inc. have joined forces to bring thousands of Empire Access MLS (EAMLS) listings to the fingertips of online home seekers. As a member of the EAMLS, Krieger has long had access to thousands of Wappingers Falls, New York area listings. Now, his clients can experience the same...
- At Gillibrand & Schumer’s Urging, Feds Lift Restrictions for Hundreds of Sandy Homeowners Currently Disqualified for Disaster Aid
- House passes crucial job training legislation
- Tonko Statement on Housing for Undocumented Children
- Governor Cuomo Announces $14 Million in Awards for Affordable Housing
- Governor Cuomo Deploys DFS Mobile Command Center to Branchport to Help Finger Lakes Area Flood Victims
- EPA Settlement with Rochester Area Home Builder Protects Area Waterways; Developer Agrees to Construct Project to Reduce Polluted Stormwater Discharges
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services