Board will discuss proposed regulation changes and updating of broker curriculum
ALBANY, NY – April 22, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — The New York Department of State will hold a public meeting followed immediately by a public hearing on Thursday, April 24, 2013 at the Department of State, 99 Washington Avenue in Albany, 65 Court Street in Buffalo, and 123 William Street in NYC, regarding the profession of real estate salespersons and brokers. The Department’s Division of Licensing Services issues licenses to persons who sell real estate, and the Real Estate Board assists the Department in adopting rules and regulations relating to this discipline.
The Department’s Real Estate Board is convening to vote on proposed regulation changes to 19 NYCRR 175.1 regarding deposit of escrow monies.
|WHO:||Real Estate Board|
|WHAT:||Public Hearing and Meeting of the Board|
|WHEN:||Thursday, April 24, 10:30 a.m.|
|WHERE:||Department of State, 99 Washington Avenue, Room 505, Albany. Meeting location in Buffalo is 65 Court Street, Room 208. Meeting location in NYC is 123 William Street, Room 231.
This meeting will also be webcast live at http://www.dos.ny.gov/programguide/webcast.jsp
Info (at) dos.ny (dot) gov
Follow us on Twitter @NYSDOS
No related posts.
- At Gillibrand & Schumer’s Urging, Feds Lift Restrictions for Hundreds of Sandy Homeowners Currently Disqualified for Disaster Aid
- Mangano: IDA Helps Bring Much Needed Rental Housing Options To Nassau County
- Governor Cuomo Highlights New York State Budget in Monroe County
- A.G. Schneiderman Secures Agreement With Major Commercial Real Estate Company To Ensure Equal Access To Its Shopping Center Parking Lots
- SCHUMER & GILLIBRAND ANNOUNCE $1.7 MILLION IN FEDERAL FUNDS TO BUYOUT AND DEMOLISH SEVERLY FLOOD-DAMAGED BUILDINGS IN DELAWARE COUNTY – WILL REMOVE BLIGHTED PROPERTIES AND CREATE NEW GREEN SPACE IN VILLAGE OF SIDNEY
- Congressman Engel announces over $3 million HUD award for homeless services
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services