Questions About How to Access Housing Recovery Assistance?
New York, NY – May 29, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Get the facts on how to apply for the NYC and NYS Community Block Grant housing recovery assistance. Presentations by officials from the Mayor’s Housing and Recovery Operations and NYS Homes and Community Renewal.
June 6, 2013
6:30PM – 9:30PM
Comm. Church of the Nazarene
1414 Central Avenue
Far Rockaway, New York 11691
June 10, 2013
6:30PM – 9:30PM
St. Francis de Sales Church
129-16 Rockaway Beach Blvd
Belle Harbor, New York 11694
- Congressman Gregory W. Meeks Praises Federal Reserve’s Actions
WASHINGTON, DC - September 14, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Congressman Gregory W. Meeks (D-NY), a senior member of the House Financial Services Committee, released the following statement today in support of the Federal Reserve’s plan to strengthen the economy:...
- SCHUMER: FEMA GRANTS UNAVAILABLE TO SANDY-IMPACTED CO-OP AND CONDO OWNERS IN NEW YORK CITY AND LONG ISLAND; CALLS ON HUD TO PROVIDE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT DISASTER RECOVERY FUNDING TO CO-OP AND CONDO OWNERS FOR REPAIRS
WASHINGTON, D.C. - February 13, 2013 - (RealEstateRama) -- U.S. Senator Charles E. Schumer today called on the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to establish a framework for how assistance programs can be structured with Community Development Block Grants Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) funding to help housing cooperative and condominium owners impacted by Superstorm Sandy. Co-op and condominium...
- DONOVAN ANNOUNCES APPROVAL OF NEW YORK CITY’S DISASTER RECOVERY PLAN
WASHINGTON, DC - May 13, 2013 - (RealEstateRama) -- U.S. Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Secretary Shaun Donovan today announced HUD’s approval of New York City’s disaster recovery plan to help homeowners and businesses following Hurricane Sandy. Funded through HUD’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program, New York City’s action plan calls for a combined $1.77 billion investment in a...
- New York recovery from Hurricane Sandy
NEW YORK, NY - March 11, 2013 - (RealEstateRama) -- Disaster assistance to New York survivors of Hurricane Sandy. $2.8 billionin direct assistance to homeowners, renters, businesses and repair or replacement of public infrastructure...
- SECRETARY DONOVAN AND GOVERNOR CUOMO ANNOUNCE APPROVAL OF NEW YORK STATE’S DISASTER RECOVERY PLAN
WASHINGTON, DC - April 29, 2013 - (RealEstateRama) -- U.S. Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Secretary Shaun Donovan today announced federal approval of New York State's recovery action plan to help homeowners and businesses following Superstorm Sandy, Hurricane Irene, and Tropical Storm Lee. Funded through HUD's Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery (CDBG - DR) program, New York State's recovery...
- At Gillibrand & Schumer’s Urging, Feds Lift Restrictions for Hundreds of Sandy Homeowners Currently Disqualified for Disaster Aid
- House passes crucial job training legislation
- Tonko Statement on Housing for Undocumented Children
- Governor Cuomo Announces $14 Million in Awards for Affordable Housing
- Governor Cuomo Deploys DFS Mobile Command Center to Branchport to Help Finger Lakes Area Flood Victims
- EPA Settlement with Rochester Area Home Builder Protects Area Waterways; Developer Agrees to Construct Project to Reduce Polluted Stormwater Discharges
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services