EUGENE, OR – January 27, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — The New York home search just got easier, thanks to the partnership between IDX, Inc. and Geoffrey Green. The transformation of The Green Team website Green hosts is possible with the dynamic IDX Broker software he now supports on his search page. Greater Hudson Valley MLS (GHVMLS) listings are even synced with his website, displaying thousands of properties effortlessly. Now, potential buyers can experience a thorough property search online, without leaving the comfort of their own home or the convenience of the website of Green.
An IDX solution, such as the one Green hosts, gives home seekers the unique ability to customize their own search. The advanced tool now supported on the website of Green allows potential buyers to define and erect search parameters by which to search the GHVMLS database of detailed property listings. With the extraordinary IDX technology, home seekers can even elect to receive automatic email notifications when a property matching their saved search preferences is listed by Green or on the GHVMLS. These search capabilities work to make the website of Green one of the greatest places to find a home in the state of New York.
Green and his team have added IDX Broker software in an effort to make the online property search a simple and easy experience for their clients. However, in the process Green has gained the tools to make managing his real estate website a simple and easy experience too. Through an administrative login page, Green can access his clients and their contact information, plus he can monitor their saved search preferences to better understand their needs and desires in their property search. With IDX Broker, Green has forever changed the way his clients experience the online property search, while making it easier for him to conduct business online.
About Geoffrey Green and The Green Team
“Lead by its founder, Geoff Green, The Green Team Home Selling System has quickly moved up the ranks in Orange County, NY. Currently in the top 1% of all Brokerages in Orange County, The Green Team Home Selling System has proven it can grow in the worst of markets. When the company opened it’s doors for business the US housing market began the biggest downward spiral since the great depression. However this company has not only kept it’s doors opens as many others have closed, but it has continued to grow exponentially. From 2008 to 2009, arguably one of the worst two year stretches in Real Estate, The Green Team Home Selling System’s gross revenue grew by 223%.”
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 400 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites ( IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites ( IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad ( myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com
- IDX solution displays upstate New York property listings on real estate website and search page
EUGENE, OR - September 15, 2010 - (RealEstateRama) -- New York Realtor Stephen Grifferty has adopted the dynamic IDX, Inc. IDX Broker software for his real estate website, syncing thousands of Capitol Region MLS (CRMLS) property listings with his page. The tools available on the search page of Grifferty give home seekers around Schenectady more options that ever when looking...
- IDX Broker enables Hoboken property listings to be viewed quickly and efficiently online
EUGENE, OR - July 14, 2010 - (RealEstateRama) -- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and IDX, Inc. have teamed up to revolutionize the way home seekers search for New York City suburb homes. Jill Biggs has adopted a customized IDX solution in an effort to upgrade her online real estate presence and make Hudson County MLS (HCMLS) more accessible to potential...
- Catskill getaway homes and properties made available in simple online property search
EUGENE, OR - December 3, 2010 - (RealEstateRama) -- Real estate broker Nancy Fredericks has enabled a customized IDX solution for her realty website, thanks to IDX, Inc. Now, thousands of Sullivan County MLS (SCMLS) listings are available with the click of a mouse for those searching for property in and around the famous Catskill area of New York. With...
- RSS feeds and other online syndication of properties made simple with IDX Broker software
EUGENE, OR - January 4, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- New York City suburbs are now easier to find a home in, without ever leaving you own, thanks to the joint partnership between IDX, Inc. and Igor Krasnoperov. Krasnoperov has adopted the amazing IDX Broker software, giving him the unique ability to display thousand of Westchester-Putnam MLS (WPMLS) listings directly on...
- New York City suburbs and waterfront homes easy to find on the website of Brian Corson with the integration of IDX Broker software
EUGENE, OR - July 29, 2010 - (RealEstateRama) -- Connecticut Statewide MLS (CTStatewide) listings just got easier to search for, thanks to the partnership between broker Brian Corson and IDX, Inc. Now, Advanced Real Estate listings can be synced with CTStatewide listings to display the most comprehensive database of properties online. Home seekers in Newtown, Connecticut can now easily and...
- At Gillibrand & Schumer’s Urging, Feds Lift Restrictions for Hundreds of Sandy Homeowners Currently Disqualified for Disaster Aid
- New York Real Estate Executive Robert White, Jr., CRE, Receives Prestigious Award from Industry Group
- NY’s Urban Post Disaster Housing Prototype Named MBI’s November Building of the Month
- New housing and services lift veterans in the Bronx
- NYU CUSP UNVEILS FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND ‘URBAN OBSERVATORY’ in DOWNTOWN BROOKLYN
- New York and Ohio to Use Uniform Mortgage Test; 43 State Agencies Now Using the Test
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services