EUGENE, OR – January 27, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — The New York home search just got easier, thanks to the partnership between IDX, Inc. and Geoffrey Green. The transformation of The Green Team website Green hosts is possible with the dynamic IDX Broker software he now supports on his search page. Greater Hudson Valley MLS (GHVMLS) listings are even synced with his website, displaying thousands of properties effortlessly. Now, potential buyers can experience a thorough property search online, without leaving the comfort of their own home or the convenience of the website of Green.
An IDX solution, such as the one Green hosts, gives home seekers the unique ability to customize their own search. The advanced tool now supported on the website of Green allows potential buyers to define and erect search parameters by which to search the GHVMLS database of detailed property listings. With the extraordinary IDX technology, home seekers can even elect to receive automatic email notifications when a property matching their saved search preferences is listed by Green or on the GHVMLS. These search capabilities work to make the website of Green one of the greatest places to find a home in the state of New York.
Green and his team have added IDX Broker software in an effort to make the online property search a simple and easy experience for their clients. However, in the process Green has gained the tools to make managing his real estate website a simple and easy experience too. Through an administrative login page, Green can access his clients and their contact information, plus he can monitor their saved search preferences to better understand their needs and desires in their property search. With IDX Broker, Green has forever changed the way his clients experience the online property search, while making it easier for him to conduct business online.
About Geoffrey Green and The Green Team
“Lead by its founder, Geoff Green, The Green Team Home Selling System has quickly moved up the ranks in Orange County, NY. Currently in the top 1% of all Brokerages in Orange County, The Green Team Home Selling System has proven it can grow in the worst of markets. When the company opened itâ€™s doors for business the US housing market began the biggest downward spiral since the great depression. However this company has not only kept itâ€™s doors opens as many others have closed, but it has continued to grow exponentially. From 2008 to 2009, arguably one of the worst two year stretches in Real Estate, The Green Team Home Selling Systemâ€™s gross revenue grew by 223%.â€ť
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 400 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites ( IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites ( IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad ( myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com
No related posts.
- Tonko Pushes for Private Property Protection and Environmental Safeguards in Keystone Pipeline Debate
- Assembly Takes Action to Improve New York’s Mortgage Foreclosure Process and Keep More Families in Their Homes
- A.G. Schneiderman Commends Assembly For Passing Foreclosure Relief Bills
- Governor Cuomo Deploys DFS Mobile Command Center to Locations in Nassau County and Staten Island
- Empire State home sales, prices climb as inventory continues to fall
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- â€śGreenâ€ť Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Worksâ€™ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services