NEW YORK CITY, NY – June 14, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — As part of an aggressive initiative to expand its brokerage team, Cresa New York has named Howard Cross senior vice president. Mr. Cross, an accomplished motivational speaker, is a 10-year veteran of commercial real estate, having previously served as senior managing director at Colliers International and as a broker at CBRE.
â€śAs in most moments in my life, I look for opportunity. Cresa presents a great opportunity for me to expand my service to my clients with strong people and an even stronger platform,â€ť says Mr. Cross.
Since he began his real estate career, Mr. Cross, 44, has served exclusively as a tenant rep broker. His clients include Verizon, Citigroup, Capital One, Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Publicis and Equinox.
Mr. Cross spent 13 years in the NFL as a first string tight end for the New York Giants, where he was a major contributor in the Superbowl XXV championship. He currently serves as a TV analyst on YES Networkâ€™s â€śThis Week in Footballâ€ť and on NBC Sports during the NFL season. He is also a sideline reporter on the Giants Radio Network.
Mr. Cross makes frequent visits to schools and childrenâ€™s camps and is actively involved with several charities, including Autism Speaks, JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) and The Valerie Fund.
Mark Jaccom, president and managing principal of Cresa New York, says the appointment of Mr. Cross is a first step to expand the current staff with additional brokers, â€śwho understand the value of tenant rep services and have the knowledge and skills to best serve our expanding client base. I have had the pleasure of working with Howard in the past, and I am delighted that he is bringing his incredible spirit, drive and strategic vision to Cresa.â€ť
â€śThroughout Howardâ€™s life, he has taken advantage of great opportunities by carving his own path and setting his own direction for success,â€ť says Marcus Rayner, managing principal of Cresa New York. â€śIn this regard, Howardâ€™s philosophy is the same as Cresaâ€™s. As the premier tenant rep firm, we have also grown by being leaders, not followers. Weâ€™re proud he is joining the Cresa team.â€ť
Cresa is an international corporate real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents tenants and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate services, including: Transaction Management, Project Management, Corporate Services, Portfolio Strategies, Location Planning, Lease Administration, Capital Markets, and Facilities Services. With more than 57 offices, Cresa is the largest tenant representation firm in North America. Through its partnership with Savills, one of the worldâ€™s largest commercial real estate services firms, Cresa covers more than 255 locations in 40 countries. For more information, visit www.cresa.com.
100 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017
From: Jeannette Boccini, LVM Group Inc.
jeannette (at) lvmgroup (dot) com; 212-499-6566
No related posts.
- Tonko Pushes for Private Property Protection and Environmental Safeguards in Keystone Pipeline Debate
- Assembly Takes Action to Improve New York’s Mortgage Foreclosure Process and Keep More Families in Their Homes
- A.G. Schneiderman Commends Assembly For Passing Foreclosure Relief Bills
- Governor Cuomo Deploys DFS Mobile Command Center to Locations in Nassau County and Staten Island
- Empire State home sales, prices climb as inventory continues to fall
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- â€śGreenâ€ť Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Worksâ€™ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services