- Swedish Lifestyle and Apparel Brand to Open 4,200-SF Store in April -
NEW YORK, NY – February 22, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — RKF recently arranged the first New York flagship location with Swedish lifestyle and apparel brand ACNE at 33 Greene St., located on the northwest corner at Grand Street in SoHo. The 4,200-square-foot corner store, formerly occupied by De La Espada, consists of 3,000 square feet on the ground and 1,200 square feet in the basement, and is scheduled to open in April.
RKF Senior Director Caleb Petersen and Associate Christopher Johnson represented the landlord, Jonas and Ursula Hegewisch. ACNE was represented by Joshua Lewin of Isaacs and Company.
“ACNE sought a rare corner location with strong visibility and found this at 33 Greene Street around the corner from its other SoHo location, with strong co-tenants Alexander Wang, Vivienne Tam, DQM for Vans, Ted Baker, among others,” said Petersen. “With significant frontage on Greene and Grand Streets, the new store will feature 10 showcase windows that will provide an incredible branding opportunity for the brand’s U.S. flagship.”
ACNE was established in 1996 as a creative collective. It is best known for its denim unisex jeans and features a diverse assortment of products from both its men’s and women’s collections including apparel, footwear and accessories. ACNE currently operates stores and projects internationally across nine countries.
The country’s leading independent real estate firm specializing in retail leasing, investment sales and consulting services, RKF serves a broad spectrum of domestic and global clients in services ranging from national tenant and owner representation to advisory, consulting and disposition. With approximately $20 billion in aggregate real estate transactions to its credit, RKF has been responsible for identifying scores of real estate opportunities throughout the United States for leading American and international chains, retailers, developers and institutional clients. RKF is headquartered in New York with offices in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Northern New Jersey, and San Francisco. www.rkf.com
RKF is located at 521 Fifth Avenue, Floor 7, New York, New York 10175, T: 212.599.3700. www.rkf.com.
Dan Bullock / Quinn & Co. / 212.868.1900 x362 / dbullock (at) quinnandco (dot) com
- RKF HELPS PRET A MANGER EXPAND IN MANHATTAN, ARRANGING TWO NEW LEASES FOR THE SANDWICH CHAIN
New York, NY - January 4, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- RKF, the exclusive retail leasing agent in Manhattan for Pret A Manger, is helping the sandwich chain expand throughout the city, most recently by arranging two new long-term retail leases. The newly opened shops are located at 350 Hudson St. and 62 West 45th St. in Manhattan. In total, Pret...
- SL Green and Sutton Joint Venture Sign Major Lease with American Eagle Outfitters Inc. for Flagship Store in Times Square
New York, NY, December 6, 2007 – SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG), in partnership with Jeff Sutton, announced today that American Eagle Outfitters Inc. (NYSE: AEO) will establish a 25,600-square-foot flagship store at 1551-1555 Broadway, in the heart of New York City’s Times Square. Construction has begun on what will be a spectacular glass [...]...
- Men’s Wearhouse Opens New Brooklyn Store In Deal Negotiated by Sholom & Zuckerbrot
NEW YORK CITY, NY - February 15, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Men’s Wearhouse, a leading U.S. men’s apparel retailer, has opened a 9,200-square-foot store in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn, according to Frank Zuckerbrot, president of Sholom & Zuckerbrot Realty, whose firm represented the tenant in its long-term lease....
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Agents Sign Desirable SoHo Property With Residential and Retail Spaces
NEW YORK – Amadeus Ehrhardt and Simon Bacon of Coldwell Banker Commercial Properties Unlimited signed an exclusive with a seller asking $4.99 million for a multi-family with retail space in the heart of SoHo. The building is located at 184 Prince St. – between Sullivan and Thompson St.—, and encompasses a total of 2,459 square [...]...
- Organic Green Grocer Now Open and Children’s Daycare Center Coming Soon at Fort Greene High-End Rental Development, The Clermont
New York, N.Y. – January 13, 2011 – BRP Companies today announced that Greene-Ville Gardens, an organic grocery store is now open on the ground floor of The Clermont, a high-end residential rental development located at 150 Clermont Avenue in Fort Greene, Brooklyn. Carousel Children’s Center, a daycare center, is also set to open soon....
- At Gillibrand & Schumer’s Urging, Feds Lift Restrictions for Hundreds of Sandy Homeowners Currently Disqualified for Disaster Aid
- House passes crucial job training legislation
- Tonko Statement on Housing for Undocumented Children
- Governor Cuomo Announces $14 Million in Awards for Affordable Housing
- Governor Cuomo Deploys DFS Mobile Command Center to Branchport to Help Finger Lakes Area Flood Victims
- EPA Settlement with Rochester Area Home Builder Protects Area Waterways; Developer Agrees to Construct Project to Reduce Polluted Stormwater Discharges
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services