- Swedish Lifestyle and Apparel Brand to Open 4,200-SF Store in April -
NEW YORK, NY – February 22, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — RKF recently arranged the first New York flagship location with Swedish lifestyle and apparel brand ACNE at 33 Greene St., located on the northwest corner at Grand Street in SoHo. The 4,200-square-foot corner store, formerly occupied by De La Espada, consists of 3,000 square feet on the ground and 1,200 square feet in the basement, and is scheduled to open in April.
RKF Senior Director Caleb Petersen and Associate Christopher Johnson represented the landlord, Jonas and Ursula Hegewisch. ACNE was represented by Joshua Lewin of Isaacs and Company.
“ACNE sought a rare corner location with strong visibility and found this at 33 Greene Street around the corner from its other SoHo location, with strong co-tenants Alexander Wang, Vivienne Tam, DQM for Vans, Ted Baker, among others,” said Petersen. “With significant frontage on Greene and Grand Streets, the new store will feature 10 showcase windows that will provide an incredible branding opportunity for the brand’s U.S. flagship.”
ACNE was established in 1996 as a creative collective. It is best known for its denim unisex jeans and features a diverse assortment of products from both its men’s and women’s collections including apparel, footwear and accessories. ACNE currently operates stores and projects internationally across nine countries.
The country’s leading independent real estate firm specializing in retail leasing, investment sales and consulting services, RKF serves a broad spectrum of domestic and global clients in services ranging from national tenant and owner representation to advisory, consulting and disposition. With approximately $20 billion in aggregate real estate transactions to its credit, RKF has been responsible for identifying scores of real estate opportunities throughout the United States for leading American and international chains, retailers, developers and institutional clients. RKF is headquartered in New York with offices in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Northern New Jersey, and San Francisco. www.rkf.com
RKF is located at 521 Fifth Avenue, Floor 7, New York, New York 10175, T: 212.599.3700. www.rkf.com.
Dan Bullock / Quinn & Co. / 212.868.1900 x362 / dbullock (at) quinnandco (dot) com
No related posts.
- At Gillibrand & Schumer’s Urging, Feds Lift Restrictions for Hundreds of Sandy Homeowners Currently Disqualified for Disaster Aid
- SCHUMER TO FEDS: WHEN IT COMES TO SANDY RECOVERY, DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE NORTH SHORE – CRITICAL SANDY REBUILDING PROJECTS HAVE NOT BEEN FUNDED BY FEDS IN TOWN OF NORTH HEMPSTEAD
- Governor Cuomo Announces $95 Million to Build Affordable Housing Across the State
- Mangano: IDA Helps Bring Much Needed Rental Housing Options To Nassau County
- Governor Cuomo Highlights New York State Budget in Monroe County
- A.G. Schneiderman Secures Agreement With Major Commercial Real Estate Company To Ensure Equal Access To Its Shopping Center Parking Lots
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services