|Search more Real Estate News on 98 real estate sites|
New York, NY – November 19, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — U.S. Senators Charles Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand released the following statement Friday after the General Services Administration issued the needed environmental approvals to allow the $22 million Customs Commercial Building renovations to move forward at the Peace Bridge Plaza:
“We are pleased that the General Services Administration has issued this important approval to the Peace Bridge Authority. This federal green light will allow for the $22 million renovation of the Customs Commercial Building at the Peace Bridge Plaza to move forward in an expedited manner, creating jobs in Western New York and helping to modernize this outdated facility. A new Customs Commercial Building will bring needed operational improvements and energy efficient upgrades to the Peace Bridge.”
-U.S. Senators Charles E. Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand Amitriptyline
- Schumer, Gillibrand Announce More Aid On Its Way, Sba Grants Li’s Request For Loans For Homeowners After March Storms Devastated The Region
New York, NY - April 20, 2010 - (RealEstateRama) -- U.S. Senators Charles E. Schumer and Kirsten E. Gillibrand announced today that the Small Business Administration (SBA) has granted Long Island’s request for disaster loans for the March 12-30 storms that walloped the area. ...
- Schumer, Gillibrand Announce Over $326,000 Federal Investment for Orange County to Develop Vacant Waterfront Property
Sparrowbush, NY - August 3, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- U.S. Senators Charles E. Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand announced that $326,250 in federal funding was awarded to the New York State Department of Transportation to allow Orange County to purchase and redevelop vacant waterfront property along the Delaware River. Specifically, the funding will allow Orange County to acquire and preserve over...
- NYSERDA Announces Cash Incentive Program to Spur Building and Certification of New Green Homes in New York State, Major Green Renovations to Existing Homes
WASHINGTON, D.C. - December 6, 2010 - (RealEstateRama) -- With consumer interest in environmentally sustainable homes remaining strong despite the economic downturn, the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) is formally announcing a program to spur the building and certification of more green homes across the state....
- Schumer, Gillibrand, Nadler Seek HUD Mortgage Assistance To Help Keep St. Vincent’s Doors Open
New York, NY - February 1, 2010 - (RealEstateRama) -- With St. Vincent’s Hospital on the brink of bankruptcy, U.S. Senators Chuck Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand and Congressman Jerrold Nadler (D-Manhattan) urged the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to help the only Level-1 trauma center serving neighborhoods from Midtown to Downtown stave off closure. ...
- Senators Schumer and Gillibrand Announce Over $2 Million in Economic Recovery Act Funding Coming to Utica for Lead-Based Paint Removal in Low-Income Homes
New York, NY - May 15, 2009 - (RealEstateRama) — United States Senators Charles E. Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand announced today that the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has awarded a total of $2,038,081 in American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA) funding to the city of Utica through the Lead-Based Paint Hazard Control (LHC) Grant Program....
- Rep. Engel Announces $492,000 HUD Grant for Yonkers Municipal Housing Authority
- Lockport Man Sentenced for Mortgage Fraud
- Empire State Development Announces Amsterdam Printing Plans To Continue And Grow Operations In The Mohawk Valley
- A.G. Schneiderman Secures Over $500,000 In Restitution And Title Certificates For Consumers Against Dominican Republic Real Estate Developer
- Rose Associates Receives REBNY Award for RoseCares
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services