iPhone enabled property search by IDX Broker synced to New York real estate resource of Linda LaFaro
EUGENE, OR – April 17, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — IDX, Inc. welcomes Linda LaFaro to the ever-expanding networks of agents and brokers dedicated to transforming the online real estate search on their professional websites. As a member of the Empire Access MLS (EAMLS), LaFaro has long had access to thousands of detailed property listings. Now, his clients and other Mamaroneck, New York home seekers can experience the same level of accessibility to the EAMLS. IDX Broker has forever changed the way potential buyers search for homes online.
In addition to granting his clients unprecedented online access to property listings, LaFaro is now able to offer myAgent by IDX, which gives real estate agents the ability to extend their online MLS search tools to the mobile web. This iPhone/iPad App is designed to give his an advantage in the field, and he can use it when touring neighborhoods with a client, or encourage her clients to download the app and after entering her Agent ID code, LaFaro’s contact information shows up over the top of every search. This remarkable new app even displays all of his featured properties so they can be identified right away, giving his clients the advantage of working with an agent right on their mobile device.
An administrative login page makes managing a real estate website monumentally easier for LaFaro and all other professional agents and brokers who have adopted IDX Broker. LaFaro can edit CSS and global wrappers quickly and easily to create a unique branding that makes his “brand” more recognizable and marketable throughout the online real estate market. His IDX solution even allows his to create RSS feeds, XML codes, and dynamic title tags to help increase the visibility of his listings and widely syndicate his properties around the Internet. IDX Broker not only helps to simplify the search page he has enabled for his clients, it also helps simplify the marketing of his listings and real estate website.
Linda LaFaro is a real estate broker with Stetson Real Estate of Mamaroneck, New York.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 500 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites (IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites (IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad (myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc., please visit www.idxbroker.com .
No related posts.
- At Gillibrand & Schumer’s Urging, Feds Lift Restrictions for Hundreds of Sandy Homeowners Currently Disqualified for Disaster Aid
- Governor Cuomo Announces Completion of Academy Lofts Project in Arbor Hill
- Empire State median sales price continues to climb as home sales dip in first quarter
- SCHUMER TO FEDS: WHEN IT COMES TO SANDY RECOVERY, DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE NORTH SHORE – CRITICAL SANDY REBUILDING PROJECTS HAVE NOT BEEN FUNDED BY FEDS IN TOWN OF NORTH HEMPSTEAD
- Governor Cuomo Announces $95 Million to Build Affordable Housing Across the State
- Mangano: IDA Helps Bring Much Needed Rental Housing Options To Nassau County
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services