iPhone enabled property search by IDX Broker synced to New York real estate resource of Linda LaFaro
EUGENE, OR – April 17, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — IDX, Inc. welcomes Linda LaFaro to the ever-expanding networks of agents and brokers dedicated to transforming the online real estate search on their professional websites. As a member of the Empire Access MLS (EAMLS), LaFaro has long had access to thousands of detailed property listings. Now, his clients and other Mamaroneck, New York home seekers can experience the same level of accessibility to the EAMLS. IDX Broker has forever changed the way potential buyers search for homes online.
In addition to granting his clients unprecedented online access to property listings, LaFaro is now able to offer myAgent by IDX, which gives real estate agents the ability to extend their online MLS search tools to the mobile web. This iPhone/iPad App is designed to give his an advantage in the field, and he can use it when touring neighborhoods with a client, or encourage her clients to download the app and after entering her Agent ID code, LaFaro’s contact information shows up over the top of every search. This remarkable new app even displays all of his featured properties so they can be identified right away, giving his clients the advantage of working with an agent right on their mobile device.
An administrative login page makes managing a real estate website monumentally easier for LaFaro and all other professional agents and brokers who have adopted IDX Broker. LaFaro can edit CSS and global wrappers quickly and easily to create a unique branding that makes his “brand” more recognizable and marketable throughout the online real estate market. His IDX solution even allows his to create RSS feeds, XML codes, and dynamic title tags to help increase the visibility of his listings and widely syndicate his properties around the Internet. IDX Broker not only helps to simplify the search page he has enabled for his clients, it also helps simplify the marketing of his listings and real estate website.
Linda LaFaro is a real estate broker with Stetson Real Estate of Mamaroneck, New York.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 500 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites (IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites (IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad (myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc., please visit www.idxbroker.com .
- iPhone enabled property search by IDX Broker synced to New York real estate resource of Domenica Neuhaus
EUGENE, OR - June 19, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- IDX, Inc. welcomes Domenica Neuhaus to the ever-expanding networks of agents and brokers dedicated to transforming the online real estate search on their professional websites. As a member of the Staten Island MLS (SIBOR), Neuhaus has long had access to thousands of detailed property listings. Now, her clients and other Staten...
- IDX Broker enables iPhone real estate search feature on New York website of Joel Krieger
EUGENE, OR - March 30, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Joel Krieger and IDX, Inc. have joined forces to bring thousands of Empire Access MLS (EAMLS) listings to the fingertips of online home seekers. As a member of the EAMLS, Krieger has long had access to thousands of Wappingers Falls, New York area listings. Now, his clients can experience the same...
- IDX Broker supplies iPhone-enabled property search to New York clients of Sophia Tseng
EUGENE, OR - April 3, 2013 - (RealEstateRama) -- IDX, Inc. and real estate professional Sophia Tseng East Coast Realtors have enabled a remarkable IDX solution on her professional website with the premier IDX Broker software. Long Island MLS (MLSLI) listings are displayed directly on the search page Tseng hosts online, giving area home seekers a comprehensive and efficient way...
- IDX, Inc. integrates online real estate search onto Barryville, New York website of Broker Gibson McKean
EUGENE, OR - November 3, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- IDX, Inc. has revolutionized the online real estate solution of Barryville, New York Broker Gibson McKean of Gibson E. McKean, Inc. McKean has enabled IDX Broker software onto his professional website, syncing thousands of Sullivan County MLS (SCMLS) property listings into his advanced search functions. The capabilities he now hosts create...
- New Mexico online real estate search simplified on IDX-enabled website of Santa Fe Properties Inc.
EUGENE, OR - April 2, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Santa Fe, New Mexico home seekers can now quickly and easily find their dream home online, thanks to the partnership between IDX, Inc. and real estate broker John Devito. The IDX solution now employed by Devito syncs his search page and property listings to thousands of homes listed on the Santa...
- At Gillibrand & Schumer’s Urging, Feds Lift Restrictions for Hundreds of Sandy Homeowners Currently Disqualified for Disaster Aid
- New York and Ohio to Use Uniform Mortgage Test; 43 State Agencies Now Using the Test
- House passes crucial job training legislation
- Tonko Statement on Housing for Undocumented Children
- Governor Cuomo Announces $14 Million in Awards for Affordable Housing
- Governor Cuomo Deploys DFS Mobile Command Center to Branchport to Help Finger Lakes Area Flood Victims
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services