Washington, DC – (RealEstateRama) — The Office of General Services Commissioner today announced that the following six businesses have recently been certified by the Office of General Services’ (OGS) Division of Service-Disabled Veterans’ Business Development (DSDVBD):
- Spa City Brew Bus LLC, located in Ballston Spa, NY, provides charter and tour services.
- Stratus Consulting Group Inc., located in Fayetteville, NY, is a consulting group focusing in professional staffing.
- Pana-Breez Mechanical LLC, located in Hopewell Junction, NY, specializes in HVAC services.
- Amalfi Enterprises Inc., located in Smithtown, NY, is a construction business specializing residential rehabilitation.
- Atlantic First Industries Corporation, located in New Hype Park, NY, is a heavy equipment dealer which also provides construction and recycling services.
- Sarandrea Associates Group, located in Brooklyn, NY, provides environmental waste treatment and removal.
The Division was created by Governor Andrew Cuomo in May, 2014 with enactment of the Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Act. As of November 21, 2017, a total of 400 businesses have been certified.
The Act promotes and encourages participation of SDVOBs in NYS public procurements of public works, commodities, services and technology to foster and advance economic development in the State. More information on the program and the certification process can be found here http://ogs.ny.gov/Core/SDVOBA.asp.
518-474-5987 | heather.groll (at) ogs.ny (dot) gov