New York, NY – April 2, 2010 – (RealEstateRama) — On Saturday April 24th, join GreenHomeNYC on a tour of the Gen. Colin Powell Apartments, a new green affordable residential coop building in The Bronx. We’re grateful to Les Bluestone and Blue Sea Development Company for hosting the tour. Come and hear about an array of green features, including an extensive green roof, high efficiency boilers, recycled and low impact materials, and more.Tour details
Saturday April 24th, at 11am. 715 Fox Street, The Bronx.
RSVP required. Spaces are limited, please sign up using the registration form below.
About the Gen. Colin Powell Apartments
The building is comprised of 50 affordable studio, one, two and three bedroom coop units with a green roof, rooftop terrace and a community facility space in a precast concrete and masonry structure.
This project was awarded through a NYC HPD Cornerstone RFP and developed under the NYC Housing Development Corporation’s Affordable Coop Program with financial assistance from the NYS Affordable Housing Corporation, SONYMA, the Bronx Borough President and NYSERDA. The building is enrolled in NYSERDA’s Multifamily Performance Energy Star program and the USGBC’s LEED for Homes program. Read more about the Gen. Colin Powell Apartments in GreenHomeNYC’s green buildings directory.
No related posts.
- At Gillibrand & Schumer’s Urging, Feds Lift Restrictions for Hundreds of Sandy Homeowners Currently Disqualified for Disaster Aid
- Governor Cuomo Announces Completion of Academy Lofts Project in Arbor Hill
- Empire State median sales price continues to climb as home sales dip in first quarter
- SCHUMER TO FEDS: WHEN IT COMES TO SANDY RECOVERY, DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE NORTH SHORE – CRITICAL SANDY REBUILDING PROJECTS HAVE NOT BEEN FUNDED BY FEDS IN TOWN OF NORTH HEMPSTEAD
- Governor Cuomo Announces $95 Million to Build Affordable Housing Across the State
- Mangano: IDA Helps Bring Much Needed Rental Housing Options To Nassau County
- NYCOM Conference, Ribbon Cuttings and Equity Fund Forum Highlight Trip to Finger Lakes Region
- CKX Declares December 31st Record Date for Dividend of FX Real Estate and Entertainment Shares
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hires Seasoned Industrial Real Estate Professionals to Strengthen Client Services in Long Island
- First Affordable Housing Development in Brooklyn with Solar Panels
- “Green” Forum Highlights 545 Madison Avenue as Showcase of Sustainability
- New York State Senate Confirms Bill Myers to the Board of the State of New York Mortgage Agency
- New York State home sales continue to post gains compared to 2009
- Gillibrand Introduces Solar Energy Legislation
- HDC Board Approves $55.5 Million in Tax-Exempt Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds
- Diversity Works’ Unique Model Combines Permanent Supportive Housing and Family Preservation Services